The Commercial Property team provides jargon-free, practical legal advice on all aspects of commercial leases.
We regularly advise our clients on many commercial property issues including:
- granting and negotiating leases;
- advice regarding assignments, sub-letting, underletting’s and alterations;
- rent deposit deeds;
- advice on rent reviews;
- advice on service charges;
- lease renewals;
- lease variations;
- property dispute solicitors
- buying and selling a business
- commercial property laws
- dealing with the land registry
In order to encourage transparency and reduce the potential for conflict, whenever agreeing terms of any lease, prior to drafting the lease, heads of terms should be drawn up and agreed with the help of property solicitors. This would assist in transactions being completed quickly, ease negotiations and reduce the potential for conflict during the term of the lease.
To find out how Alcott Solicitors can help you and your business please contact our commercial property team on 020 3026 1990, email us at email@example.com.