We are committed to providing expert advice and assistance to all our clients in relation to any housing, letting, or property issues.
We have the insight to help you avoid court proceedings being issued. Our specialist solicitors provide expert legal advice and assistance whether a dispute has arisen or proceedings issued. We have expertise in assisting you at every stage of the process of letting a property, from drafting the tenancy agreement to ending a tenancy and recovering possession.
Advice areas offered are:
- Possession proceedings in the County court (council, housing association tenants, private etc)
- Unlawful evictions
- Providing advocacy and representation at court
- Preparing and serving notices seeking possession
- Advising on legislation regarding tenancy deposit schemes and houses in multiple occupation
- Complying with tenancy deposit scheme requirements
- Issuing section 21 notices under provisions of the Housing Act 1988
- Issuing accelerated possession proceedings for assured shorthold tenancies
- Issuing possession proceedings for rent arrears and other breaches of tenancy
- Drafting tenancy agreements
- Taking the right action regarding tenants who are in rent arrears or in breach of their tenancy agreement
- Ending a tenancy and recovering possession of the property
- Disrepair issues including defending landlords in County court claims for disrepair brought by tenants
With a range of fixed fee packages, you can stay in control and choose when you need us and how much we do. Our team is hugely experienced in landlord and tenant law and are able to offer you a comprehensive, quick and efficient service.